The most fashionable (and most adorable) grandparents we’ve ever seen.
How cool! Love it!
Hazy Peacock: Elongated Blue-Green Smoky Eye Pictorial [On a Budget!]
Applying a black base below shimmer shadows is a perfect way to add some depth, intensity, and staying power to an eye look.
What you’ll need is a very soft smudgy pencil, cream shadow or gel liner, and to make sure that you blend out the black so there are no hard lines or edges.
Top Recommendation for Building your Eyeshadow Collection:
Regardless of your budget and whether you are interested in exploring colors or you’re a makeup artist building your first kit, I highly highly recommend starting with something like the Shadow Pots from Coastal Scents.
I own lots of Chanels and Diors and all the premium houses but I won’t ever hesitate to say I started out playing with Coastal Scents shadows and I still love them today.
They’re some of the best value products around - each MAC sized shadow pot is US$2 each, and they are mostly very smooth and pigmented, and come in hundreds of shades. If you’re not sure about trying green or metallic red, get a shadow pot instead of splashing out for something more expensive. If you don’t like it - hey, it was only $2.
This look uses ALL low-end/drugstore products:
- Base: Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 52
- Concealer: Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Medium/Light
- ClearLast powder in Medicated Ochre (this is only available in Asia; but any setting powder will do)
- Brow pencil: NYX Auto Brow pencil in Charcoal (used very very lightly)
- Blush: NYX Dusty Rose
- Eyeliner: Shahnaz Husain Kajal
- Medium Gold-green eyeshadow: Coastal Scents Grapevine
- Rich green: Coastal Scents Kiwi Green
- Bright aqua blue: Coastal Scents Caribbean
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
- Nude lipstick: Rimmel Airy Fairy
WHY YOU SHOULD DRINK A SHITLOAD OF WATER DAILY
Your brain is your biggest liquid asset. It is composed of more than 85 percent water. Little wonder then that if you are dehydrated, your thinking ability drops dramatically, as does the performance of your whole body.
● Water is 2nd only to oxygen in survival. A body can live for minutes without oxygen, for a few days without water, and several weeks without food.
● The human body is 60% water, blood is 90% water, muscles are 75% water, and bone is 25% water. Water is one of the main structures of the body. Drain your body of water you’ll be left with a few pounds of chemicals that are worth about $5 you guys!
●Your brain is 1/50 of your total body weight, but it receives 20% of the blood circulation, so 1/5 of your body’s water requirements come from your brain.
●Water balances and regulates almost every other system in the body — temperature regulation, digestion, and waste excretion. You cannot eliminate toxins from your body with insufficient water.
●Most headaches and feelings of fatigue are caused by dehydration.
●You lose about 10 cups of fluid each day in sweat, urine, and bowel movements. Even the air you exhale contains vital water vapor.
●If you wait until you are thirsty to drink, you are already dehydrated. Unlike hunger, thirst is a bad sign.
●Drinks that contain caffeine (colas and coffee) are diuretics, which means they lessen the body’s ability to absorb and retain water — they rob the body of water.
●It is the most time efficient way of improving your mood and overall performance. It takes seconds to drink a glass of water, but the benefits last for hours.
●Combined with a healthy lifestyle, drinking water increases weight loss.”